Divorce Lawyers – Chicago | Maywood
Family Law Attorneys Serving Cook County, IL
It Is Important To Know & Understand Your Rights
Family law issues are stressful, emotional, and can be overwhelming. There are many decisions that need to be made – decisions that could impact you, your partner, and your children for many years to follow. If your family is facing a divorce, or any other type of family matter, the Acosta Law Group can help you. We work for YOU and your rights!
We Work For you… And Your Rights
At Acosta Law Group, we are committed to protecting your rights. We handle each case with the same determined resolve and commitment.
We Have Answers To All Your Questions
We provide comprehensive and knowledgeable legal advice and services to meet the needs of our clients.
We can help you with ALL family law matters:
- Alimony / Spousal Maintenance
- Allocation of Parental Responsibility
- Annulments / Invalidity of Marriage
- Asset Discovery
- Child Custody / Visitation / Allocation of Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Civil Orders of Protection
- Contested Divorce
- Contesting Prenuptial Agreements
- Custody Evaluations
- Custody Issues for Non-Married Parents
- Divorce and Business Valuations
- DNA Paternity Testing
- Domestic Partnership Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Enforcement of Orders
- Fathers’ Rights
- Forensic Accounting & Business Valuation
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Legal Separation
- Modifications / Terminations
- Mothers’ Rights
- Name Change(s)
- Orders Of Protection
- Parental Relocation or Removal
- Paternity / Parentage
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Pre-divorce Planning
- Property Division
- Relocation with a Child / Children
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Spousal Maintenance
- Stepparent Adoption
- Support & College Education
- Support & Day Care
- Uncontested Divorce
Divorces and family law matters can be stressful situations. Matters involving kids will include issues of custody, parenting time and significant decision-making responsibility, etc. We will help guide you and advocate for you while also advocating for the best interests of the children.
Contact our Family Law Attorneys Today For Help!
To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, call 773-521-3300, 708-788-9900 or contact us by email.