Chicago Gun Charges / Weapon Offense Defense Attorneys
State and federal laws impose strict penalties on individuals convicted of weapons violations. If you have been charged with a gun crime, protect your rights by retaining a highly qualified criminal defense attorney.
Contact the experienced Chicagoland criminal defense lawyers at Acosta Law Group. We defend clients in state and federal courts who have been charged with weapons violation. Contact us for a strong defense to any gun charge or related offense, including:
- Illegal possession of a firearm
- Unlawful discharge of a weapon
- Concealed weapons charges
- Possession of a weapon in the commission of a crime
- Possession of a firearm without an FOID card
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Transportation of guns across state lines
- Illegal importation or distribution of guns
- Possession of a deadly weapon, including knives and other deadly weapons
- Federal weapons charges
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation at one of our offices. We are committed to providing the aggressive defense you require.
In addition to defending clients accused of illegal possession of a firearm and other gun charges, we also have considerable experience defending clients who have been accused of carrying a firearm during the commission of a crime. Any person convicted of a criminal offense involving the possession or discharge of a firearm may face severe sentencing enhancements as a result, so it is critical that you have a skilled defense attorney in your corner if you are facing such charges.
Contact Our Chicagoland Weapons Charges Defense Attorneys
To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at one of our local offices, call (773) 521-3300, (708) 788-9900 or contact us by e-mail.