Have you been accused or charged with a crime?
Personal Advocates – Fighting For You!
Video In English
Video En Español
From the start of your case to its conclusion, you will have a criminal defense attorney working closely with you to provide the strongest defense possible. One of our Chicagoland criminal defense lawyers will meet with you personally at your free consultation. Throughout your case, we will take the time to listen to you, answer your questions, explain your options, return your calls promptly and keep you informed on the status of your case.
At the Acosta Law Group – you will find the quality legal representation and personalized service you deserve.
Our criminal defense attorneys represent adults and juveniles. We represent clients in state and federal courts in cases ranging from minor traffic tickets to high-level felony cases. We handle all felonies and misdemeanor cases.
Some of the criminal law matters we handle include:
- Drug crimes: We defend clients against all drug charges, including drug possession, drug distribution, drug sales and trafficking, drug manufacturing and cultivation charges, prescription drug charges, federal drugs charges and other drug offenses.
- Federal crimes: We defend clients charged in federal courts with drug crimes, weapons offenses, violent crimes, sex crimes, white collar crimes and other criminal offenses.
- DUI: We defend clients against all drunk driving and related charges, including DUI, felony/aggravated DUI, underage DUI (drivers under 21) and DUI drugs.
- Traffic tickets and violations: We help clients fight speeding tickets and other traffic tickets for moving violations. We also defend clients charged with serious traffic offenses, including reckless driving, hit-and-run and driving after suspension.
- Violent crimes: No case is too complex for our skilled trial lawyers. We defend clients charged with murder, assault, domestic battery, kidnapping, sexual assault, aggravated assault, arson, armed robbery and other violent crimes.
- Gun charges: We defend clients charged with a gun crime, including felon in possession of a firearm. We also have considerable experience defending clients who have been accused of committing a crime with the use of a firearm, which can result in significant sentencing enhancements. Our experience in such cases is a decisive advantage for anyone accused of the commission of a crime with the use of a firearm.
- Sex crimes: We defend clients charged in state and federal courts with a sex crime. We defend clients accused of rape, statutory rape, possession of child pornography, solicitation of a minor and other sex crimes.
- Property/financial crimes: We defend clients charged with theft, criminal trespass, burglary, criminal damage to property, home invasion, forgery, and other property and financial crimes.
- Juvenile defense: We defend juveniles in cases ranging from minor traffic tickets to serious felony offenses.
- Other traffic, misdemeanor and felony offenses
Contact Our Chicago Criminal Defense Law Attorneys
To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, call 773-521-3300, 708-788-9900 or contact us by email.